Monday, June 30, 2014

Something else to maintain...

I've avoided starting a blog for quite a while now - mostly because I just don't need something else in my life to maintain. I enjoy organizing events and planning new projects. But...maintenance? No, not my thing.
I do, however, love scrapbooking and the occasional art journal project. Many other bloggers invite scrapbookers to upload their completed pages, but you do need a blog site to link up with their sites. So, now I have blog!
Here's my favorite layout of the week.The sketch design is from Shimelle at shimelle.com. The papers are almost all from a Crate Paper kit. The photo was printed by origrami.com. I am in love with origrami.com/.
Those boys have my heart. What did grandmas do before skype and digital photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment